Thursday, November 13, 2008

ramblings

I am forcing myself to come out of the election depression that had befallen me....


Tonight my fantastic, adorable, sweet, cute, intelligent, 'dad-of-the-year' husband made me Mile High Lasagna Pie and that makes me happy!


We spend part of the weekend going to Toys R Us and Target with the kids to make Christmas lists (grandparents insist on them)... it was eye-opening... here are a few things I learned:

1. My daughter wants everything she sees that is pink.

2. My youngest son also wants everything he sees that is pink.

3. My older boys have expensive taste.

4. I want Grace to want baby doll stuff... yet, she doesn't.

5. They have so much CRAP already that, on more than one occasion, I witnessed them asking for things they GOT last year.

6. I think my husband was secretly making his own Christmas list while perusing the aisles.

7. My children do not know the definition of the word 'practical.'

8. I still harbor ill will toward my parents for not getting me a Barbie Dream House.

Alright, back for more later... and go here and prepare to be amazed!

1 comments:

Butterfly Chaser Photography said...

I'm so glad Gracie likes pink things!

My grandmother was an uber girlie-girl...and she had 4 sons and my mother, who was (is) a complete tomboy. :)

I have a little something for you...are you going to be around tonight? If so, I just might drop it off