Monday, September 29, 2008

Insomnia

I suffer from insomnia. Why? I drop dead at night, barely able to brush my teeth or wash my face before falling into bed, and yet this morning for example, I was up bright eyed at 3am. I fought it, but then decided that it wasn't too productive lying in a dark room, thinking about all I had to do to get ready for the week, and got up. It is now 4:45am. I am showered, make up on, I have run a load of laundry, printed some things for school, made my bed, and obviously am now blogging.

I don't understand this at all. I think I am going to take something tonight, to ensure this doesn't happen two nights in a row.

On an unrelated note, I think if I can go all the way through October without having to take a sick day, I am going to schedule a day off with my husband in November to go to the new outlet mall just outside of Houston for a little Christmas shopping.... and now that I've typed this, I wonder what horrible virus will descend upon my family....

1 comments:

brickmomma said...

I rarely have insomnia, but when it hits it is FRUSTRATING!!

Hope you sleep better tonight-