Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

Of course these pics are totally out of order, but here we go. This is the table for dinner- don 't mind the blob of napkins in the middle of the table. It is actually a basket awaiting breadsticks, to be wrapped in the napkins to keep warm.

This is a letter from Santa to the boys, who got a driveway basketball goal as their big 'Santa' gift. You can also see sloppy Santa's dirty dishes :)

Since the boys were getting something big, I thought G should too. Here is Grace's Rose Petal Cottage and her new Fancy Nancy doll and book. All kids got art baskets full of crayons, markers, colored pencils, construction paper, glue sticks, scissors, etc... I used shower caddies from Linens and Things. Oh, Santa usually gives clothes.

Here is the tree. These pics are taken from my iphone which is good if you don't have anything better handy... the thing is, I don't have anything better. Period. My dream is to post pics from my NEW camera tomorrow... that is, if someone got me my new camera! :)



Here is the mantle.... look, it is CHRISTMAS! See the cute Webkinz sticking out of the stockings?
Here is a place setting from Christmas dinner, which was Caesar salad, cour cheese lasagna, and breadsticks! Mmmmmm!


I am taking this picture because I want to remember what I did, so I can do it again next year.
Ok, that's all... I can't wait until tomorrow :)
Merry Christmas!







0 comments: