Thursday, December 25, 2008

Insanity part 1

I made this in 2 posts, so be sure to check out "insanity part 2.'
Christmas around our house is crazy! We have 3 sets of grandparents that we visit within a 24 hour period and our kids are spoiled by all (not to mention aunts, uncles, and great grandparents). Fot the first time, I have decided to document the sheer volume of what enters our home on December 25.
This is Lucas's set.
Notice the full train set, 3 different Leap Pad things, train cars, Lightning McQueen laptop, webkinz, ....
more....
Did I mention he's 2 and has a birthday in less than 3 weeks?

See part 2 for more craziness. I will blog about how my husband totally spoiled me tomorrow (and yes, I am showing you pics from my new Nikon D40)



1 comments:

Amy Ellis said...

OMG! I'm crying for you because I know how crazy it is to find places to put all the new stuff for just my 2~ I can't imagine 4 kids worth of Christmas presents!