Friday, October 24, 2008

Things that make me happy :)

My new loveseat...
I cherish my family...

My trunk in the living room... it holds all the beautiful quilts my mom has made us over the years

My new couch...

Coffee....

Homemade banana bread (still warm as I type)...

A sign over my kitchen doorway....

My breakfast room hutch... LOVE this furniture line! Thank you World Market!

My bookshelf in the living room full of family pictures and things I hold dear...

My dining room hutch, again from World Market...

My special reading area in my dining room... so peaceful...

My picture wall.... I am addicted to Hobby Lobby...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall.....

My over shadowed mantel and giant clock... I adore this clock!
Alright, that is all... I love peeking into other peoples' houses, so I thought I would give you a peek into mine :) Now, there is hot, fresh banana bread calling my name....







5 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda S. Socha said...

Love your furniture and arrangements...particularly the love seat! I will definitely have to visit World Market as we have one close to home. Thanks for sharing and for the warm inviting photos.
Linda

Mrs. H. said...

Charly,
What a beautiful, warm, and loving home you have! :-) Your new furniture is just lovely. You have such wonderful taste and an obvious talent for decorating! I thoroughly enjoyed the peek! :-) Have a great weekend and enjoy your "soccer-free" Saturday. ;-)

Charli Henley said...

Your home looks so cozy (and clean!). Even better: you are a great photographer! I especially like the one of the coffee cups.

brickmomma said...

Your house looks so great...I have NO eye for decorating! I love yours!