Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I wonder what the seeds would look like...




There is a waste water sewage plant on the edge of the Bryan/ College Station city line... Needless to say, when the weather is right, that area (and depending on the wind, others) stink!!!

Well, my kids are curious are EVERYTHING, so once, a while back one of them asked what the smell was. After a rousing roundabout of "you tooted, no you tooted, no it was dad, no, it was Lucas," Stacey finally told them it was a 'poop plant.'


Fast forward a few months (years, whatever) and I overhear a conversation between my sweet Grace and a friend of mine... they were discussing gardening and I hear my lovely fair haired, blue eyes like an angel child (with the mouth that I would liken to a 5 year old sailor) say:

" I really want a garden, but I will never EVER put poop plants in it"


Kids are so literal.... That was funny.

0 comments: